- 215.564.7656 x 617
- 2004-Present: 40 Million + Dollars Residential, Commercial, Investment Sales and Leasing
- Concentration on Redeveloping Areas, Rowhouse Architecture, Small Business Development.
Awards & Accolades
- 2008-15 Multi-Million Dollar Sales Circle
- Preservation Alliance, J.A. Gallery Community Action Award
- East Kensington Neighbors Service Award
- B.A. Penn State University - 1999, Philosophy, Engineering, Photography
- Citizen's Planning Institute - 2013, Planning/Zoning and Economic Development
As a 4th generation Philadelphian, in the last 11 years Jeff has helped hundreds of creative and community-minded folks create homes and spaces across the region. Jeff has toured as an instrumentalist, ran a record label, and taught darkroom photography at Fleisher Art Memorial for many years. Past President and now Board Member of East Kensington Neighbors Association (EKNA), Jeff addresses neighborhood issues, open space protection and the need for heartful urban planning. He helped start the Citizen Planning Institute and his work in real estate and community has been noted by leaders from City Hall to the streets of Kensington. Jeff has partnered with the NKCDC for their housing counseling program and many revitalization projects.
His experience with Multiple Sclerosis fostered a new awareness of health, energy, diet and how we share health wisdom in our communities. In 2009, he co-founded the Kensington Community Food Co-op project to open a community owned grocery store in Kensington. A share of the proceeds from his agent work is invested directly back into community projects and local business start-ups. Jeff lives on the Fishtown/Kensington border, where he
created a courtyard of 19th century rowhouses for artists and changemakers. His new project is the creation of flexible retreat type space for arts, cooking, lifetime learning and dialogue. His clients are some of Philadelphia’s most energized movers and shakers.
Jeff serves people of all walks and budgets. “The city is blossoming; you can make your place here whatever your calling is. I work with baristas, musicians, and bankers alike, so long as there is heart in the endeavor.”