Deborah E. Solo
- 215.564.7656 x 611
- Owner and Vice-President: Solo Real Estate, Inc., Since 1989
- Associate Broker
Awards & Accolades
- Authored the chapter on Northern Liberties in the real estate guide: Local Einsteins Philadelphia
- Board Member of GPAR, 1994–1999
- President of Center City Council, 1994–1995
- Vice President of Center City Council, 1991–1992
- NAR Green Designee since 2010
- University of Chicago, BA, 1973
- San Francisco Art Institute, BFA, 1977
- University of Pennsylvania, Masters of Architecture, 1980
Born and raised in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, Deborah Solo’s family has a long history and connection to the city of Philadelphia. It began with her grandfather Louis Solo, who first started buying properties in Center City in the 1940s. This tradition continued with Deborah’s father, Stanley Solo, the original founder of Solo Realty Company (now Solo Real Estate).
In 1989, Deborah took over Solo Real Estate, following in her family’s footsteps and becoming the third generation active in Philadelphia real estate. Her strong understanding of the city’s neighborhoods and history has informed her work with her clients at Solo Real Estate. Living and raising her children in Northern Liberties over the last 20 years has allowed Deborah to witness and participate in the transformation of the neighborhood and the city itself, as well as informing her many years of experience as a Realtor and Property Manager.
With her background in architecture and historic preservation, Deborah has hands-on familiarity with restoration and renovation costs, procedures, pitfalls, and benefits. Many clients come to her for advice and knowledge that goes beyond the buying and selling of real estate. Any company can sell you a house. Deborah Solo can help you envision your home.