*Now Hiring* Property Manager
Solo Real Estate is looking to add an organized, customer service-oriented property manager to our family of agents and real estate professionals. We’re a small family-owned and operated real estate firm based in Center City Philadelphia and we’re passionate about helping people realize their goals of buying, selling, renting, investing, or managing property in the city we call home.
In this role you will:
- Communicate directly with tenants, owners, contractors and Solo staff
- Respond to tenant repair requests and keep owners informed of repairs needed
- Meet contractors on-site to obtain work estimates
- Evaluate repairs and ensure work is completed
- Oversee seasonal and yearly maintenance for HVAC systems, fire alarm systems, etc.
- Utilize property management software to keep track of contractor invoices and ensure they are paid
- Meet with the team weekly to review the status of short term repairs and long term projects
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of two years experience as a property manager
- Has strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Is able to work independently and as a team player
- Lives within a 30-minute drive or commute to Center City Philadelphia
- Shares our commitment to our local community and has an interest in learning about property management, real estate, responsible development and sustainability.
Solo Real Estate manages approximately 450 units across Philadelphia ranging from single-family to apartments to condos. We offer employees a positive work environment with opportunities for growth, health insurance benefits, and PTO.
TO APPLY: Drop us a note with your resume and a brief introduction. Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in the position.