Solo Real Estate is looking to add a motivated real estate agent to our small but vibrant team of real estate professionals. We are an independently owned family brokerage based in Center City, Philadelphia that has been in business since 1951 and we pride ourselves on our decades of expertise in real estate investment and property management.
We manage 450+ units and can ensure our leasing agents earn commissions right away, regardless of experience. This opportunity provides agents a steady stream of income without having to do any of the property management work. Over the last 12 months, our agents have earned a combined $53,000 in commissions (an average of over $70 per hour) just from rental showings.
- Match or improvement on your current commission split
- Rent-free office space in Rittenhouse Square including desk, printing, and a conference room
- 2% commission on property management client fees
- Dedicated marketing support
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a valid real estate license and availability to show rentals during the day on weekdays
- A positive attitude and motivation to succeed
- Bonus points if you’re social media savvy!
TO APPLY: Drop us a note at email@example.com with your resume and a brief introductory paragraph. Tell us about you, or why you’re interested in the position. We’d love to hear from you!