Property Management & Administrative Intern
We are looking to hire a property management and administrative intern to help support our client services team. As an intern, you will assist our office coordinator, broker, and property management team with hands-on administrative tasks while learning about the day-to-day operations of a small brokerage.
Solo Real Estate is a family-owned and operated real estate brokerage based in Center City Philadelphia that has been in business since 1951 and we pride ourselves on our decades of expertise in real estate investment and property management.
- Work alongside our office coordinator and staff to answer incoming phone calls and emails
- Organize keys and facilitate access to properties for showings or repairs
- Scan and file leases, property management agreements, insurance agreements, rental licenses, apartment condition checklists, fire certifications
- Manage office supplies, receive, sort, and open mail
- Assist broker/owner, bookkeeper, property managers, and agents with miscellaneous tasks
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is organized, reliable, and has a strong work ethic
- Is able to multitask while maintaining a positive, friendly attitude
- Shares our commitment to our local community and has an interest in learning about property management, real estate, responsible development, and sustainability
Compensation starts at $15/hour. This paid entry-level internship position is a great opportunity to learn about operations within a small office environment and would be ideal for someone looking to gain hands-on experience in operations and property management.
TO APPLY: Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief introductory paragraph. Tell us about you, or why you’re interested in the position. We’d love to hear from you!