- 215.564.7656 x 623
- Kevin started investing in real estate in 2012 and has been a Realtor since 2014. He absolutely loves doing both!
Awards & Accolades
- HUD Homes Seller, 2015
- Husband of the Year (2011-2013, 2015-present)
- 1999, BA, Fordham University, Major: Philosophy, Minor: Computer Science
- 2003, MS, Fordham University, Computer Science, Concentration: Networks
- 2006, Ms.Ed, Harvard University, Concentration: Science Education
Kevin and his wonderful wife, Justine, moved to Philadelphia in 2012 after visiting the city multiple times from New York and falling in love with Philadelphia’s colorful and warm neighborhoods, beautiful and varied architectures, welcoming ambiance, and delicious foodie atmosphere! After starting a property management business as well as a real estate development company based here in Philadelphia, Kevin decided to employ his professionalism, solid communication skills, good humor, real estate savvy, and transaction management skills to the field of buying and selling real estate.
Kevin loves walking his dogs throughout Passyunk Square, is with TennisPhilly.com, runs a successful short term rental business, and loves to bike throughout the city!
He is excited about and looks forward to working with you and answering any possible questions you may have – whether it is determining whether or not to continue renting, or considering buying a home, or whether or not the electric bills are too high for a particular house in the area you seek to live… He loves helping you discover ways to creatively solve your real estate questions!
Top Ten List
- 1. Wissahickon Park
- 2. East Passyunk Avenue
- 3. South Kensington
- 4. Frankford Ave
- 5. South Philly