- 215.564.7656 x 615
- Since 1985: Solo Attorney focused on Real Estate and Litigation; and Real Estate Broker for Solo Realty Company, with partner and spouse, Deborah E. Solo.
- Since 1987: Renovated and moved into a house in Northern Liberties (then called North Philadelphia), raised two wonderful kids, who are Yale graduates, and became a Die Hard Philadelphian.
- Seward Park High School, NYC, 1968
- University of Chicago, ALB., 1972
- Stanford University, J.D., 1975
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, Executive MBA, 1985
Born in the South Bronx and raised in the Lower East Side of New York City, Angel met Deborah at the University of Chicago. They fell in love quickly and moved to San Francisco, where Angel graduated from Stanford Law School. After working briefly as a legal aid attorney, Angel and Deborah returned to Philadelphia to marry. While working full time, Angel earned his MBA from the Wharton School of Business.
In addition to his duties at Solo Real Estate, Angel has a law practice focusing on real estate and civil litigation.
Although Angel considers his fellow realtors at Solo his family, he has another one. Angel and Deborah have raised two children who have both graduated from Yale University. This means that Angel and Deborah work very hard for you at Solo Real Estate.