Homes, Apartments & Commercial Rentals in Philadelphia
Not ready to buy a home in Philly? Or just want to try a few Philadelphia neighborhoods out first? Here are a few of our favorite Philadelphia rentals.
Looking to Rent Soon?
Care to take a no-pressure peek inside some Philadelphia rental properties? Here are a few open houses.
HOW WE WORK AT SOLO
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING RENTAL APPLICATION
- Leasing and moving into a new home can have you jumping through hoops. We wish to make the process as easy as possible. The following procedures are designed to serve the best interests of all parties concerned:
- When you decide to take an apartment or house shown to you by one of our Agents, you must submit (a) a Credit Application, (b) the non-refundable fee of $40.00, (c) a government issued photo id and your (d) social security number. Once your application is complete, we will begin to process it by the next business day.
- IF your application is approved, you must pay a reservation fee equal to one month’s rent, payable in CASH or MONEY ORDER. NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED. Payment must be completed within three (3) calendar days of notice of approval as prospective tenant. NOTE: THE RESERVATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE if (a) a sample or actual lease is provided with your notice of approval, and if (b) you do not sign the lease and move into the house or apartment as agreed. If you sign your lease and move in as agreed, the reservation fee becomes your security deposit.
- Upon request from the Leasing Agent to sign the lease, you must also pay your first and last months rent, payable in CASH or MONEY ORDER or PERSONAL CHECK. If you haven’t signed the lease and paid your first and last months rent within three calendar (3) days after being so notified, you forfeit all moneys paid, and the property returns to the market.
- At the start of your lease, you will receive a signed lease, keys with move-in instructions and a property condition checklist.
- Pay your rent by bank check and mail it so that it reaches Solo Real Estate by the first day of the month. Please contact Denise
by the 5th of the month if you anticipate that your rent will be late.
- Repairs: We ask that you document in writing any repair requests and notices, preferably by e-mail, so that miscommunication is minimized. Do advise us ASAP of any emergencies. Repair emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions or concerns about rent or bookkeeping should be sent to email@example.com. We are not always available, but you can leave a message on our voice mail system. Calls made after business hours during the week will be returned the next business day. We do not provide immediate, 24/7/365 emergency service.WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY ONLY EMERGENCY No.: In case of a TRUE emergency call (215) 680-2765.
- Secure a copy of your keys in a safe place (with a friend, neighbor, and family) just in case you lose your keys. Should you lose your keys and need assistance from Solo Real Estate there is a minimum $75 service charge, and whatever other costs associated with the lost keys (master systems, etc).
We welcome you to Solo Real Estate and look forward to being your Property Manager.
Found a property you love in Philadelphia and ready to make it yours? (Temporarily, anyway.) Maybe you’d rather just begin the process now to make it easier later. Click Here to Fill Out a Rental Application!
A forty dollar ($40) application fee is required in order to submit your rental application. You will also need to provide your social security number (rental form is secure). Applications are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Your signature may be required during the application process in order to obtain references. Providing written references will speed up the application process. Following the submission of your application, you can bring your deposit to our offices during normal business hours.
Your money will be refunded if the application isn’t processed.
Read How We Work at Solo before completing this application. By submitting this application, you agree to the terms outlined on that page.
CONSUMER NOTICE FOR TENANTS
Before you enter into an agreement with a real estate agent, it’s important that you understand the nature and expectations of the relationship. Whether buying, selling, or renting, you are owed certain rights. Review the Pennsylvania Consumer Notice here.